Dr. Robert A. Peters, D.C. , C.C.S.T.
Doctor of Chiropractic
1989 - 1990 Barry University, Miami Shores, FL. Completed Undergraduate 4 year Bachelors degree.
1991 - 1995: Life University, Atlanta, GA. Doctor of Chiropractic 4 year program resulting in the D.C. degree.
1994 - National University Health & Sciences, Chicago, IL. Post Graduate Physiotherapy Certification.
1995 - 100 Hr. Post Graduate Skeletal X-Ray study in the specialty field of Spinal and Skeletal disorders.
1995 - Current: Chiropractic Physician at Village Chiropractic , Pembroke Pines, FL. Primary patient base is full Scope practice with an emphasis in personal injury Accidents, Sports Injuries & Family Practice.
Licensures & Certifications
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiner - National Exam 1994
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiner Physiotherapy Board 1994
- Florida Board of Chiropractic Examiners - State License 1995
- Certified in Chiropractic Spinal Trauma (CCST) - ICA Council On Applied Sciences, March 1998
Post Graduate Certification & Principles of Soft Tissue Injury and Repair
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA), 2000 - MUA certified in Texas
Associations & Memberships
- Member, American Chiropractic Association
- Member, Florida Chiropractic Society
- Member, Florida Chiropractic Association