Dr. Robert A. Peters, D.C. , C.C.S.T.
Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1989 – 1990 Barry University, Miami Shores, FL. Completed Undergraduate 4 year Bachelors degree.
- 1991 – 1995: Life University, Atlanta, GA. Doctor of Chiropractic 4 year program resulting in the D.C. degree.
- 1994 – National University Health & Sciences, Chicago, IL. Post Graduate Physiotherapy Certification.
- 1995 – 100 Hr. Post Graduate Skeletal X-Ray study in the specialty field of Spinal and Skeletal disorders.
- 1995 – Current: Chiropractic Physician at Village Chiropractic , Pembroke Pines, FL. Primary patient base is full Scope practice with an emphasis in personal injury Accidents, Sports Injuries & Family Practice.
Gary M. Levine, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
- 1981 – 1984: Life University, Atlanta, GA. Doctor of Chiropractic 4 year program resulting in the D.C. degree.
- 1977 – 1979: Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- 1975 – 1976: S.U.N.Y @ New Paltz, New Paltz, New York
Dr. Gary is retired as an active Chiropractor, and plays a very instrumental role at Village Chiropractic. He is the Office Business Manager and is responsible for record keeping, insurance claims, billing and other various office duties that make Village Chiropractic run smoothly.
He is well respected as a Chiropractor in the industry and has previously owned his own practice for many years and has also owned and operated a “Massage Envy” office in Sunrise, Florida. He is married to Robin for 25 years and they have two children, Jacklyn and Coby. His older brother is also a second generation Chiropractor and practices in the Orlando area.
Thank you Gary… we are very lucky to have him with us.
Cheryl Klane Peters
Cheryl is the founder and owner of Village Chiropractic Health Center, Inc., for the last 25 years.
She originally established the Chiropractic business from inception 1985 in Pembroke Pines and has been treating auto accidents, families, friends and other patients with headaches, migraines, neck pain and low back pain ever since.
You will see Cheryl around the office where she is most comfortable… answering the phone, at the front desk or happily greeting patients walking in the front door.
Her sincereity, honesty, warm personality and friendly smile, are only part of the reason for the offices success through the years!
Anne brings a vast amount of Chiropractic health and wellness knowledge and experience for our patients. You can find Anne’s smiling welcoming face at the front desk to greet you when you arrive.
Her many duties include: front office business operations, reception, patient scheduling, administrative and various office management skills, that keep the whole office running smooth and efficiently.
We are so happy she is with us and part of our Chiropractic family! We’re very blessed to have her!
Andrea Escobar-Alvarez, LMT
Licensed Massage Therapist
Andrea is new to our office and brings years of experience to the team. She is a licensed Florida Massage Therapist that specializes in many types of massage with her healing hands. Andrea is very knowledgeable in how the body intergrates with vitamins and other healing arts. She has taken many advanced classes that benefit her patients’ overall outcomes. Her caring touch and intuitive nature, really makes a huge difference to whoever sees her and all the patients that see her, know why and really Love her.
Andrea is extremely professional, knowledgeable, caring and above all puts her patients needs first. After your first session, with her, you will understand and love her too. She is a instrumental part of our office team!
Gloria has become an instrumental individual in our office.
She is originally from Colombia, South America and is bilingual as well. She is responsible for assisting Dr. Peters directly with Auto Accident, Headaches, Migraines, Neck Pain or Low Back Pain patient care. She is proficient with Electro Therapies, Trigger Point Ultrasound, Cold Laser Therapy, Heat/Ice applications and other specific modalities.
She further assists with office reception, patient record keeping and New patient charts and chart filing.
She is smart, warm, caring, cheerful and excellent with patients. We are pleased and lucky she is part of the Chiropractic team!